Market of India, India’s largest wholesale and retail market is all set to become a landmark marketplace. In this article, we will see how Market Of India is beneficial for traders and why it is the best place to invest in commercial spaces.
Are you a trader looking to set up a shop and run your business? Then you must have a fair idea of how difficult it is to run your shop in a congested marketplace. But Market of India, India’s largest wholesale and retail market, is here to change it all and provide you with a seamless trading experience. Further into this article, we will discuss how MOI is beneficial to traders and why you should consider investing in a shop in Market of India.
Back in the day, trade activities were scattered around the city, and sometimes, there were special markets put up on holidays for families to shop in one place – e.g., Sunday Market. This practice is being followed to date, with a few places moving towards a more organised marketplace.
With more and more supermarkets and hypermarkets cropping up today, the concept of an all-in-one place is thriving. These markets bring trade to one place while also making it convenient for customers to finish their shopping.
SPR City Market of India aims to be a landmark for centralised marketplaces. It is the country’s largest integrated wholesale and retail marketplace. Market of India brings together 9 major trading hubs in Chennai, including Koyambedu, Parry’s Corner, and Sowcarpet. Apart from this, it also offers commercial and office spaces for sale in Chennai.
In the upcoming sections, we will discuss more about Market of India, what it offers, and how MOI is beneficial for traders.
Market of India: India’s largest wholesale and retail market
The concept of a centralised marketplace is proving to be successful around many parts of the world. Thanks to the booming IT and corporate sectors, the country is experiencing a steep rise in demand for commercial spaces.
Commercial real estate is a popular type of real estate investment, next only to residential real estate. They have higher returns, longer lease periods, and consistent values, making commercial spaces strong assets to invest in. As mentioned before, India’s advancement in the IT & Corporate sectors has resulted in a higher demand for office and other commercial spaces.
Read Also: Tips for NRIs Investing in Commercial Property in India
In the wake of this ongoing demand for office and commercial spaces, Market of India aims to offer state-of-the-art office spaces in a centralised marketplace to facilitate seamless trade.
Market of India, located in the heart of Chennai, within SPR City, is India’s largest wholesale and retail market. It serves as an integrated extension of Chennai’s 9 major markets, including Koyambedu, Sowcarpet, and Parry’s. Before we move on to discuss how Market of India is beneficial for traders, businessmen and customers alike, let us go through Market of India’s world-class infrastructure.
Infrastructure: A One-of-a-kind space to run your business
Are you wondering how MOI is beneficial for traders? The very concept of Market of India is integrating major markets of the city in one place. This serves as one of the biggest advantages that paves the way for more and more benefits.
Spread across a total area of 60 lakhs square feet, packed with facilities that will aid your business, Market of India is all set to emerge as a landmark for business and marketplaces.
Here’s an overview of Market of India’s infrastructure
1. 54,00,000 sq. ft. of built-up area: Market of India is spread across a total built-up area of 60,00,000, with global facilities that make it convenient for trade to take place.
2. 30,000 sq. ft. of Atrium area: Market of India comprises 7 Atriums, and these atriums will accommodate the 9 major markets of Chennai that Market of India will integrate and house.
3. 18 kilometers of trade corridors: Market of India’s trading corridors alone are 18 kilometers long. This is one way how MOI is beneficial for traders. These 18-kilometer-long corridors provide traders with ample space to carry out their trade activities smoothly.
4. 1,00,000 sq. ft. of Central Plaza: At Market of India, there is no shortage of space. The marketplace houses a Central Plaza that is 1,00,000 sq. ft. big. This, coupled with the corridors and the Atriums, facilitates free movement.
5. Shops between 200 – 60,000 sq. ft.: Market of India offers shops sized between 200 and 60,000 sq. ft. This gives you a good number of options to choose a shop that will suit your business needs. We have shops for all kinds of businesses – small and large!
6. Loading and unloading facility: Are you a wholesaler trader? Market of India has a dedicated space for loading and unloading goods. No more struggling to unload and load goods in congested streets! Market of India facilitates free and smooth transportation of goods.
With its state-of-the-art infrastructure, Market of India is home to the following:
- 9 markets
- 5000+ shops
- 1,00,000+ commodities
- 50+ trades
- 20+ ancillaries
- Parking for 10,000+ vehicles
- 7 atriums that accommodate the 9 markets
- 76 lifts & 78 escalators
- Airport style concourse ramp
The facilities at Market of India have been carefully planned to bring you the best trading experience that will help your business to drive maximum sales, revenue, and growth.
Read Also: Different Types of Commercial Real Estate Investments
This is just one part of how MOI is beneficial for traders. In the next section, we will see what Market of India has in store for traders and business owners.
Market of India: What’s in it for traders?
Market of India offers commercial spaces and shops for sale in Chennai. Being the largest wholesale and retail market, it brings Chennai’s major trade hubs to a centralised location. As we discuss how Market of India is beneficial for traders, here is what it offers business owners:
1. Wholesale Shops
At Market of India, we provide you with the right space to stock goods and smoothly carry out your wholesale market activities. Market of India is well-equipped to meet your needs as well as the buyers’ needs.
2. Retail Shops
With 40 lakh expected footfalls every month, your retail shop at Market of India is sure to thrive. Invest in a retail shop in Market of India and reap the benefits of having a shop in a centralised marketplace.
3. Office Spaces
Apart from wholesale and retail shops, Market of India offers office spaces you can use for administrative purposes. Due to its central location, Market of India has excellent connectivity to different parts of the city. This makes it easier for employees to commute.
Read Also: 7 Things To Keep In Mind While Buying Office Space in Chennai
4. Commercial Spaces
The demand for commercial spaces is high, and Market of India meets the demand for the same. At Market of India, we offer commercial spaces, along with the added advantage of the world-class amenities that will aid your business in reaping the growth it requires.
Market of India offers a complete package that facilitates seamless trade activities. Along with the commercial spaces sold, we also provide you with other benefits that will elevate your business to the next level.
Here’s how Market of India is beneficial for traders:
Market of India offers not only commercial shops and spaces for sale in Chennai but also offers solid support that will help your business see the growth it deserves. The following ways how Market of India is beneficial for traders:
1. 40 lakh expected footfall: After a complete audit of Market of India with the help of an established firm, an average of 40 lakh footfalls was estimated for a month. This means you can expect 40 lakh potential customers for your business every month!
2. Establish a digital foundation with MOI: Digital is the next big thing, and it is essential to embrace it in today’s trade and marketing world. Market of India helps you expand your business online by providing you with a comprehensive online marketplace with 1,00,000+ products. Take your business beyond the confines of physical space and reach more customers through digital. This is how MOI is beneficial for traders.
3. Enter the global trade arena: Market of India opens doors to international trade through its Chamber of Commerce, which is in-built. This helps in easy networking and bagging the best of trade and logistics partners that help you maximise profits. The digital marketplace also enables you to reach out to international customers!
4. Access to strong marketing support: We don’t just stop with selling you a shop space. When you invest in a shop or any commercial space in Market of India, you get access to complete marketing support from team MOI. With 20+ ancillaries, we ensure that we provide your business with the proper support and platform for it to flourish.
5. Connectivity and easy access: Market of India is strategically positioned at the heart of the city, keeping in mind the connectivity woes of customers. No more traffic jams and congested lanes. Market of India is surrounded by major roads that make the movement of goods seamless.
6. Organised marketplace: Market of India is a first-of-its-kind organised marketplace that makes trading easier and simpler by acting as an extension of Chennai’s all major trade hubs. Within a sprawling 54,00,000 sq. ft. of space, Market of India efficiently centralises 9 major markets responsible for Chennai’s trade revenue. Owning a shop in Market of India means being part of one of the most organised marketplaces in the country.
These are some ways how Market of India is beneficial for traders. We offer you world-class commercial spaces at MOI that help drive your business towards growth, profitability, and success! With state-of-the-art facilities discussed, Market of India is set to take the world of trade by storm.
If you are a shop owner at Market of India, let us know about your experience in the comments below!
Are you looking to invest in a commercial space for your business in Chennai? There is no better place than Market of India. With comfort, convenience, and best-in-class amenities, Market of India is immensely beneficial for your business that will grow to the best of its potential!
Come visit our Experience Centre to get a glimpse of what Market of India has in store for you.